Monday 18 July 2016

Twisted~chapter2~

 Saba's  P.O.V
 
I know my friend very well i need to warn him about what's coming.
                                                     ''Hey Pre!''
( i know he hates it when i do it ) but am his friend plus its my duty to torment him.
There is a new girl coming to school,
                                                    ''oh really, how did you know,''

Precious asked.
I saw her at miss Chinyre's office.
                                                   ''Is she pretty''
Precious asked again,
yes she is very beautiful she has dark long hair, red eyes and petite, i know your kind of  girl Pre.
                                    ''Do you know when she will be joining us?''
Not so sure but i think today.
        ''What!!, since when did you know all this and didn't bother to share this with me?''
I know, i know and am sorry but am telling you now ain't i because you must never get close to her.
                                                                  ''Dude!!, why?''
Precious asked,
but you just said shes my type of girl.
I know what i said Precious, but this time, this is different.
                                                                         ''But how?'' 
Precious asked.
                                    ''We're here, get down from my car you car-less being'' 
 i said to tease him a bit.
                                                  ''I'm not getting down until you tell me''
Precious said to me all looking serious.
                                                                       ''Alright then''
see you after class then because he wasn't to let that go.

Precious  P.O.V

Oh this was partly one of the reasons why i said Saba was so annoying.
Clearly he just told me about someone been my type and immediately asks me not to get close.
What kind of a person is this, I wondered.
Still thinking about what Saba told me, 
I finally got out of his annoying car i don't have time for all this besides, he might even be wrong about her i thought to myself.
Just as i enter the class behind Saba i couldn't get this wrong
She is sitting at the end of the class she's everything Saba described and even more, was tempted to walk  up to her
                                           ''But that will be too forward or wait will it?''
I said to myself.
Oh God am confused i don't even know what am doing anymore.
       
                                                                ''Precious! Precious!!''
 Jessie yelled.
Get out of my way you have been standing there for the past 2 minutes
                                                              ''I'm sorry Jessie''
I can't believe this i have been staring at her on a spot for 2 minutes.
I quickly walk straight to my seat.
Mr Peter was to come in 10 minutes from now, i couldn't wait no more,
                          ''he should just come and lets be over with class i just want to go home''
i said since i couldn't talk to her now, that is the new girl.
                                                        ''Good day everyone''
A voice called out from the front of the class, Mr Peter was here already.
                                  ''Today we starting dream weaver,''
he said. 
Oh good lord just what i hate of all days i can't get my head straight
                                    ''We doing dream Weave, why did i wake up today?''
 I said to myself.

Before i continue, someone new is joining us today
Can you please introduce yourself to the class
                                            "Hi everyone my name is Joke" 
she said shyly and sat down back. 
 
Now i know her name thank God for the introduction.
Everything Mr Peter said sounded strange to me, wasn't getting any of it i just wanted to go home, i couldn't get my mind off her and she was right there in the classroom with me.
Her voice was all but stuck in my head, it was just as pretty as her face.
                                                                 ''This needs to stop now, get out of my head i need to focus.''
I said.
                           
                                                                                                                                                                   2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate