Sunday 11 September 2016

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: SHE'S CUTE, AN ACHIEVER, A MODEL AND THE CEO CICI BERTHY ACCESSORIES.





I'm always privileged to get to interview people making names for what they believe in and acts they do, i got the chance to get an exclusive chat with the CEO Cici Berthy Accessories, she's cute, an
achiever, a fashion designer, determined and also a model, a great attribute you say.

A student of Ogun State college of Health Technology, as we get to chat you'd see shes quite a force to reckon with.

Hi, whats your brand about and could you tell us a bit about yourself.
I'm Olaniyi Edith Omokorede, cici berthy accessories, we sell male and female wristwatches, engagement rings, chokers, chains, fashion wristwatches, fancy phone pouches, arm bracelets and a few more.
I'm currently a student of Ogun state college of health technology studying Pharmaceutical technology HND 1, also a fashion designer but strictly into male cloths.

How has the experience been since you started cici berthy accessories?
Its been cool though, interacting wit customers is quite difficult for me though i'm coping.

Do you often get replies and feedback from customers concerning products purchased?
Yes i do, good remarks though.

As a young Entrepreneur that you are, what has been your major challenges and what helped you overcome them?
My major challenges, ''laughs'' that's a long story, its quite personal, but whatever it was God helped me through and he took control.

Has the thought of quitting ever come across your mind?
Not at all.

Has there been any case where a customer returns a particular goods bought or anything related?
I have not experienced that, i only had an issue when a lady ordered for a particular necklace, we agreed on a particular price and she later switched up on me telling me to reduce the price after we agreed and that i could not do.

What platforms do you use to promote your business and how do you attract customers to come shop with you?
CB accessories is on IG, facebook, whatsapp and bm.
I wear most of the things i sell, when clients see them on me, they be like they want that exact thing i'm wearing and they place their orders immediately. Most times i attract them by giving discounts or promos.

Could we get the platforms in details, just in case people reading this want to check you out?
IG: cici_berthy_accesories, Facebook: Cici Berthy, Bbm: 29C09685.

Who's your mentor and who do you look up too?
My sister Paris Betty Olamide has always been my mentor from day one, she's a model and a fashion blogger who is based in the USA.

If someone walked up to you and asked where you see yourself, i mean Cici Berthy in a few years from now what would be your reply?
Hmm, in a few years from now i would have gotten a store of my own but still run my online store, have a lot of customers within and outside Nigeria.

Thanks for granting us this interview, i hope this gives me a 90% discount when i want to purchase anything from you, ''laughs''.
''Laughs'' you're welcome, i would think about it.


It was nice chatting with Edith ceo Cici Berthy Accessories, we wish her the very best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate