Friday 12 August 2016

Twisted~chapter 3~

Jerry's P.O.V 
                                             ''Hello Kiki, its 3:15 go and pick up joke from school.''
I will never understand her and why she keeps saying she wants to go to school, i give her everything she wants she has all the money in the world, i have loved her and still love her.

I am her maker, her saviour, her sire but she never listens.
She wants to be with the others, she will never understand we are not like them we survive in a different way evolution and technology doesn't change what we are.


Joke's P.O.V
                                              ''Kii !! I yelled with excitement'' 
Come in Jay the boss is waiting,
                                              ''come on ki, aren't you happy to see me?''
I am but Jerry has just been hyper today he has been throwing things, but we've talked about school several times and he finally agreed that i could go today.
Well i can't explain either
He should go with this please i really want this and he knows i am tired of staying in and moving away  for centuries.
But its our life you can't be like the others, i know but he made me this way i didn't want any of this.
He did it for a reason Jay.
                                                ''Don't remind me!, i yelled''
Just drive lets go home.
The rest of the journey was silent, i didn't want to be mad at him, i'm sure he must have had enough of Jerry through out today, but i just hate the topic and circumstances that  surrounded my changing to this dark being i love to be  normal, i'd love to be like the others.

Precious P.O.V
Finally i can go home i have had enough for today.
Just one more glance in her direction, where did she go, when did she leave, will she be leaving this quick, i began to wonder.
                                                 ''Precious! Precious!!''
 Here sir i yelled.
Oh! Mr P.
Precious your mind was totally absent during my lecture, hope you are fine? 
Sure Mr P i'm good.
Okay if you say so, you saw the new girl today, i'm charging you with taking her AMSP and class i need volunteers to help teach her the previous things i took your class.
                                                ''wait what?'' 
I widen my eyes in shock and surprise
                                               ''Are you okay?''
Mr P asked.
Yeah i'm fine just wondering why you would ask me i mean you could ask Saba, Jessie anybody else in class why me?
Well cause am sure you up to the task, and i did ask the class for volunteers also.
                                            ''Okay fine i will do it.''
I said, Mr P smiled and left the class room.
How worse could my today get, first my annoying friend Saba, then the new girl, now Mr P's request, God save me.
                                         ''Pre!'' 
What! i yelled still caught up in my thoughts, aren't you going?
I am but not now, 
                                        ''i thought u wanted to go home early?''
Saba said, yeah i wanted to but now i ain't ready.
Okay see you tomorrow then, Saba said and left.
I didn't want to go back with Saba i wanted to be alone.
You might be wondering why I'm snapping at everyone what exactly is the problem, Is she not just a girl, there are other girls in class, have i not been with other girls before.
I know i know but this different i can't explain how i felt, seems like there was a connection between us, something felt strange.
I have never felt this way about any girl before.
This is the height of it she doesn't even know my name what if she doesn't feel the same way, of a truth i need help.
I need to focus, this has to stop now besides i have already accepted to Mr P's requested i wouldn't want to let him down
I think it's best i keep all of this away for now.
                                                                                                                                                            3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate