Thursday 7 July 2016

KEEPING IT SIMPLE.

One major mistake people make when it comes to fashion is thinking they have to buy the most expensive cloths, newest shoe brands or the most iced watch and chain.


Don't get me wrong I'm not saying if you can afford it you shouldn't, I mean why the hell not! But what I'm trying to say is don't spend what you don't have on being what you're not. You can be the best dressed at your work place, school, church and anywhere as a matter of fact just by keeping it simple and working with what you have.

Now I said being simple, I don't mean you should just put on anything and not care about how you look. 

I get admired by the way I dress everyday and yet the most expensive thing in my closet is not even up to..... Nah! I'm not telling.
Anyways first lesson on being a fashion guru is learning to keep it simple.
Remember, there's sexiness in simplicity.
-Wale


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate