Monday 11 July 2016

LOCKED BEHIND BARS.

My friends tease me a lot because i'm always early when it comes to lectures but late when it comes to me expressing myself to girls i really like,
                    ''to be honest three girls have been swept clean from right under my nose'',
that was about to change i told myself.

I get to tutor a lot of people mostly girls on subjects they didn't quite understand, one girl i really liked Rachel came to me to tutor her in mathematics, i agreed because i secretly crushed on her. Rachel was a pretty girl back then in school, she had half the school on her tail.



One guy which i could not wrap my hands around was Troy, well built and muscular, taller than i was. He would always seem to come back asking Rachel to be his girlfriend right after she turned him down,
                                            ''cuckoo i thought to myself'', 
he would always spy on us during the course of me tutoring her, of which was starting to creep me out,
                                  ''have you tried reporting him to the school's security?'',
 she didn't  reply to that which puzzled me.

Exams came like expected i aced mathematics so did Rachel, she hugged me and planted a kiss on my cheek which made me blush a lot,
                        ''Laughs, you should have seen me all red and stuff'''.

The semester came to an end and still i didn't tell Rachel about my feelings.

The school gave us (3) three weeks for us to get prepared for the (2nd) second semester. During the course of this break Troy and myself became buddies, what prompted this beats me. He also begged me to tutor him in mathematics, my mind didn't wrap it around the reason of him being wanting to get closer to Rachel, i agreed.

The new semester began, and a new chapter was definitely going to be opened to me, good or bad i wasn't sure...

Resumed with a bang, got myself some new pairs of  yeezy,
                                          ''laughs, its not what you think''

Being friends with Troy kept some people off my back, being he's all muscular and i'm all weak and lazy. The semester was really a fast one soon we wrote tests and soon our exams soon was approaching.

Rachel called me one sunny afternoon that she was coming over to my place for me to tutor her in the usual, mathematics, all i had in mind was that i was going to be locked up in my room with Rachel and i'd use the opportunity to tell her how i truly felt about her, it was all going perfect in my head when Troy told me he was coming over to my place the same day, even if i did tell him not too, being the egghead he is would still show up at my door step.
Troy came around with (3) three of his other friends, that night was a soccer night too, Rachel was already around so i took her up to my room and locked us both inside leaving Troy and his goons in the sitting room. Troy brought drinks which i offered to Rachel while we where in my room.
She complained about feeling dizzy, i thought she was trying to stop me from kissing her, i decided to go get her water, i'm in the kitchen trying to get water for Rachel when Troy asked me what was wrong, i told him and he immediately followed me up stairs with his goons, on getting into my room, Rachel was fast asleep on my bed, as i turned to talk to Troy behind me,
                                                                              ''thud!'',
i fell to the floor unconscious, i woke up and i was bound, couldn't move my hands and feet, Troy and his goons threatened me not to make a sound or they'd kill me, and boy were they serious.

I was made to watch how Troy and his goons took turns on Rachel, tears flowed from my eyes, i wished i could do something but i couldn't, after they where done with their devilish act they released me from my bounds and pulled a gun on me, threatened me to take the fall for the incidence, soon Troy dials the police reporting the incidence.
                                                           ''Rachel!, Rachel!!, Rachel!!!,''
Rachel wasn't moving, her eyes began to dim, the light in her eyes began to die out,
'                                                                     ''I'm sorry,''
I said to her all wrapped up in my arms, tears dripping down from my cheeks,soon the cops arrive at my door step, by that time Troy and his goons where long way gone. The cops refused to hear my side of the story, they read me my rights and took me away in their squad car. I was dumped in a cell for 3 days before my trial in court. 

The trial day was finally here, my lawyer did  all he could to help me, he did do his best but the jury ruled me guilty, was sentenced to court for rape and murder, that was for life, my dad disowned me as his son, i had no visitors during my time in jail, soon i realized that i was alone, wait i didn't even mention my name, i'm Toby Grey and 
                                                  ''I'M LOCKED BEHIND BARS.''






No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate