Monday 18 July 2016

Dinner with Dilly or?

 I fucked my boss on the first day and i liked it now he calls my pussy his,

 I woke up this morning with yesterday's event i my head, i honestly couldn't wait to be at work today, i
rushed up bath, brushed up i decided to wear a skinny blue jeans, with a purple shirt and a nude wedge keeping it as formal as possible .
                               ''you don't want to overkill, i smirked and said to myself.''

Once i got in the elevator, i started getting nervous i got in my office and was immediately requested for at Dilly's office,
                " I'm going to a meeting and i need my lovely assistant to go with me" 
Lovely? I thought to myself.

                                         "You will need to write notes for me"
 he said,
I nodded and went to get everything ready.

We made our way to the meeting i had to sit close to Dilly. The meeting started and immediately and his hand were on my thigh.
Good thing am wearing panties today but that didn't stop him it just made it hard for him.

 I know i wanted to get down on my back for him again but not now, and not here.
                                                 "Please don't do this now" 
i silently pleaded  he moved his hands away and i sighed with relief.

The meeting was over, he soon turned to me and whispered
                                                      "come to my office now!''
he yelled at me,
           '' i need to see the notes you took down during the entire course of the meeting."
 this just made me shiver.
I followed him to the office and he locked the door .I already knew what was about to go down. I stood to see what he was going to do. He moved close to me and i moved back, he pushed me to the wall with his body i could smell his nice cologne he leaned in and whispered in my ear
                                           "have dinner with me tonight "
He said softly in my ears.

                                           "I'm sorry if i am rude but i just met you yesterday"

Okay, i know you thinking i fucked him on the first day and am complaining about having dinner and yes it's a big deal to me, i thought we were just two adults that found each other attractive and wanted to fuck.

                                      "I would  love to know you better please," 
he said leaning in and kissing my neck i moaned when he found that special spot
then he started nibbling and sucking on it.

His hands sneaked way down and unzipped my pants, he picked me up and he put me on his desk,
i let him pull down my pants, he lowered his head and started kissing on my thighs then he licked my pussy which was soaking wet then he put two fingers in me which made me moan he moved slowly then made it three, he started moving his fingers in and out of me while sucking  i had reached my peak when he said                                    
                                                                "Don't cum"
he said.
                                                              ''wait!! what?''
I yelled.
I could die now from the pleasure i was receiving
now he began to move faster in and out hitting my G-spot
                                                               "Cum for me baby"
 is all he said and i exploded on his face, still dripping in cum my body still trying to readjust,
                                                                "so that's a yes"
 he said
                                               "I shook my head in approval"
 was too weak to reply with words.
                                                                "Alright love'' 
I'd pick you up by 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate