Sunday 10 July 2016

TWISTED ~chapter 1~

The first chapter in the book titled Twisted, enjoy.

Precious p.o.v ( point of view)

Its Monday again not one of my favorite days of the week, but i have to get  my ass up i have class today thank goodness its not in the morning i would have killed myself.

1:15 pm good i still have enough time to rest too bad i can't go back to bed i have chores. This is the part i wish i stay alone am tired of cleaning the house and despite all my cleaning my mum is never still satisfied, i always make plans in my head of getting my own place, moving out and living
happily without having anyone to boss me around but i have to face reality even if my parents are rich,
                                         ''i'm broke'i have no penny of my own'',
i said to myself  well that's why i'm in school now working really hard, i'm definitely going to make it real big.

                                                         '' Precious!!'' ,
someone screams, oh no! Not the sound of this my annoying friend Saba he is tall, dark well built, sometimes i wish i was like him he spends weekends at the gym.
That's not my type of weekends, i'm stuck writing codes on my weekends.
''Get down Pre!!'' he yelled ( i hate when he calls me that)
                                                  ''we have school today''
 he said thinking i had forgotten that it was a school week.
I know, i'm almost done or do you want to come up and wait?
                  ''Don't worry my folks already gone to work and my big bro isn't around either'',
 i said to him.
 I know i said he was quite annoying, to cut him some slack he's my very good friend and we do often go to school together, did i mention he has a car.
                                                ''Why can't his parents be mine?''',
 i said to myself.
Despite all my plea's my parents still won't get me a car.
Anytime Saba doesn't come around i have to take the bus,
                                                   ''which is quite annoying''.

I don't really have  a choice i'm pretty much getting a hang of it.
                                            ''Thank goodness Saba is friends with me'',
 i said out loud.

                                                                                                                                                               1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate