Wednesday 6 July 2016

keeping up with Nancy

....i decided to leave it for later, so i put my panties in my bag and went to work with my new boss i didn't even know his name.

He was already busy when i walked back in with a pile of paper work infront of him.
May i ask your name? I stammered
"You can just call me Dilly "he said



 Damn that's sexy i thought to myself..
.... i got busy too working on the paper work.
 By accident, i hit his big muscular hand this is killing me sending shivers through my body the hit affected me making me get wetter every second that went by...

''I don't think i can hold out in here any longer''...

Then he did something that was very unexpected he moved out of his seat, came up to me, leaned in and whispered still wet?
That just gave me a heart attack i was really shocked...
"Answer my question! " he said
 Y-yes  i stammered
"Good we are going to have some fun", he said.
That just made me melt.
He walked over to the door and locked it, then walked back towards me and just stared at me, then leaned down and slammed his lips against mine...i quickly responded to the kiss with our lips instantly moving in sync. I moaned into his lips and he pulled away and started to kiss my neck.
He found that spot that made me moan.with his hands traveling up my legs to my thighs....good thing i have my panties in my bag
 He pushed my skirt up and started circling on my clit.. i moaned out then he whispered"i would like for you to keep it down ".
shaking my head to show i agreed with him, then he slammed two fingers in me i moaned again trying hard to keep it low he smirked, moving his fingers in and out of me repeatedly hitting my G-spot i was close to the edge .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate