Tuesday 12 September 2017

The Hostage Take Over part 3.

Its Wednesday already, i remembered when Abel said he was taking me out on a road trip. You know when you swear or promise yourself you'd never allow some people close to you yet alone in you, well I couldn't hold myself anymore, the ecstasy getting the better of me, oh yeah David releases one of my hands, I'm touching myself, David sitting at the corner looking like a hungry wolf about to devour its prey, so I'm touching myself moaning as loud as I could get.

He soon releases my second hand, the feeling of the ecstasy overwhelms me, one hand massaging my pussy area the other on my nipples, why would he give me ecstasy, moaning out loud, I yell come get it, didn't know what got into me, I couldn't hold myself anymore, I wanted it to stop, with the corner of my eyes I see David stripping, what I'd give it it were Abel instead of David, I guess he wants to keep me as a sex slave, I soon realise I've been calling Abel my husband, but he's my soon to be husband, I guess the stress was taking a toll on me.
He soon climes on top of me, even tho the ecstasy was turning me on, I never wanted to have sex with such an animal, I struggle to no avail, with my legs bound it made that difficult, I scratched and bit him, h gets angry and chains both my hands, he rapes me, tears flow down my eyes, all the while he was taking his time, I was thinking about Abel and what this psychopath had done to him, David whispers in my ears, "I KILLED Abel", he said that while on top of me, I bit him on the ear in the process I tore it off, yelling after spitting it out of my mouth, you did what screaming on top of my voice, like you having your way with me isn't quite enough, you tell me you killed my husband, tears falling down from my eyes, David yells after I bit off his ears, he starts hitting me, screaming on top of his voice, "Bitch, you bit off my ears, I own you, you'd do as I say whenever I say" he yelled in pain hitting me while I was still bounded to the bed.
Soon tears turns to laughter, I'm laughing for no good reason, I'm laughing and crying, my Abel's dead, he soon climbs off of me to clean the blood off his body, he leaves me on the bed in a pool of blood both from him and me. He takes off the chains from my hands and feet and tells me to go clean myself up, I do just that, back in the room he chains me back to the bed, I'm shocked as I see a television in my room, yeah I'm calling it my room, he turns it on and puts it on the news, somewhere in my mind was hoping, wishing and praying he wasn't telling the truth about my husband to be, but to my suprise he wasn't, they just found the body of her soon to be husband in the woods close to an abandoned house, "Noooooo!!!!!!!!", not my Abel I cried out, you demon, you freaking psychopath what did you do? You killed my baby, you killed my Abel, Davids laughing not taking notes of me, soon the news reports I'm the main suspect in the murder of my husband...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate