Wednesday 13 September 2017

The Hostage Take Over final part.

After I killed both the Nurse and the policeman, I soon go after the remaining three names on my list, butchered the Judge, and my cousin for not allowing me sleep in her house, she claimed I was a bad influence on her children, I'm like who the hell does she think she is, well she deserved to die, don't judge a sister.
David seeing the news heads to a police station claiming he had proof that I killed my husband, I'm like the nerves on that birdbrain, he wanted witness protection, there was no protecting him from me, I was going to kill him, I've set my mind on it and I'm going to do it, the hate in my heart for David was what was driving me, he deserves worse for what he did to my Abel and what he did to me, especially what he did to me.
David is placed in witness protection, sucker was going with the plan to put the blame on me. He's taken to a Motel with just two men guarding him. I hear from the new that David's placed in witness protecting, needed to know where, so I kidnap a police officer to tell me the motel David was at and yes I kill the policeman, so he won't rat me out and I'd have to come kill him all over again.
Lost Hope's the name of the motel, I laugh, quite a befitting place for someone like David because he's about to lose all hope when he gets to see me.
I gently knock on the door, one of the guards comes to answer the door, "who's there?" He asks, room service, "we didn't order room service," soon as he opens the door I slit his throat, Davids thrown back from seeing me, as soon as the other policeman sees his partner on the floor, he's slow to reach for his gun, I hurl my knife at him it sticks perfectly on his forehead, never been proud of my throwing skills.
Hi David, I said with a smirk on mg face, "Please don't kill me," he begs, I don't know you, I'm furious, you don't know me, you killed my Abel and you raped me, you claim you don't know me, "I didn't kill any Abel and I definitely did not rape you, you need help," he said, this really pissed me off, I started by cutting off his fingers, I slowly carved David Reaper on his chest with a smirk on my face. Soon I hear police sirens outside, I head out with the knife on my hand, they didn't hesitate they all open fire on me, I smiled, Abel I'm coming to see you baby.
The thing is, I had a split personality, Abel was never my husband to be, David never his colleague at work nor did he stalk me or was he in a psych ward, that was all me, I escaped from the psych ward, I kidnapped David, I killed Abel, the other people I killed was my guilty pleasure, couldn't stop at Abel and I never wanted David to rat me out, the news never reported I carved David reaper on Abel's chest too, i wonder why, thus ending the tale of the David reaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate