Sunday 10 September 2017

The Hostage Take Over part 1.


I've never been a fan of road trips, my husband to be comes back from work and pops the surprise, ''ta da!, honey we going on a road trip in the next two days", he said, that would be Wednesday from now, but Abel, you know I'm not a fan of road trips, he tried all his best to convince me that the road trip was a good idea to get away a little, clear our heads while having fun in the process.
Before he brought it up, even though I said I wasn't a fan of road trips, I've been having a lot going on, my husbands colleague from work had been stalking me, he was every bit of wrong, he was later taken to a psychiatric hospital, he like literally had a shrine of my pictures in his closet, really freaked me out, little did I know he had escaped from the psychiatric hospital, hence the road trip my husband brought up.

On Tuesday, I decide to go get groceries from work, at the mall I get all I came for, walking towards my car, a funny looking man following me behind puts me on my hinges, I rush to my car, freaked out I start my car and take off, soon I stop at the middle of nowhere, my car heating up plus I have a flat tire, thoughts ran through my mind, could it have been the funny looking man from the mall, soon a car drives by, I flag it down for help, wearing a hoodie couldn't get a better glimpse at his face, he offers to help me, I couldn't turn hi m down since I was the one who flagged him down, little to me I was getting myself in a deep mess.
I try calling my husband telling him I'd be a little late, the network reception was terrible, I'm sitting in the front seat of the strangers car while he's fixing mine, ''laughs'', what's a girl got to do, my legs were hurting from my heels, I'm getting all comfy didn't notice when he got behind his car and brought out a funny looking bottle and an handkerchief which he uses to drug me.

Hours passes and I finally wake up from my sleep, where am I, my memories hazy, still puzzled, I'm in a funny looking room, I'm on the bed, my cloths have been changed from what I wore to work, I look up and see a funny looking clock, 8:00pm, Abel's going to be pissed I said to myself still calm, soon the doors open and a voice says to meet him in the dinning room, oh well what could happen, I get to the dinning room, ''David what in the world are you doing here, where am I, what's going on?'', then it dawned on me that I've been kidnapped.
David's my husbands colleague from work, the man I said had a shrine of my pictures in his closet. ''How are you Lisa, you look quite lovely in that dress, i hope you like it, I got it for you''. I'm lost for words, David why did you bring me here, he tells me to sit, saying we'd discuss it while we ate, Abel would be wondering where I am David, I'd like to talk to my husband please, he laughs and tells me that wouldn't be possible, that I'm his.
Thoughts going through my head, why's David keeping me here, what's my husband thinking, is he worried about me, David laughs and tells me a story that changes everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate