Monday 29 February 2016

Trying out a new look: the beauty Coconut oil and Shea butter could give you.

Giving yourself a new look goes beyond makeup or a new shade of lipstick and It's so amazing what water, heat, and natural oils can do to your hair.
I took one of the biggest steps of my life few months ago, I cut my hair and and trust me its paying off
now, I enjoy feeling water on my scalp and my Afro is growing by the day, natural hair is simply beautiful!! It just needs to be moisturized at all times, your hair needs all the care and attention you can give.
You could start by wetting your hair and weaving it(if its long), then cover it with a shower cap for few hours or even through the night for moisture. Deep conditioning is also very essential, after washing with shampoo, try leaving the conditioner for a longer period of time than usual so that the conditioner could rub off some moisture on your on hair.
Coconut oil and Shea butter should become your best friends, you could apply it once every three days, trust me your hair would literally glow, it would grow fast and you'd love the texture. Honey is also very good, you could mix the three,(Coconut oil, Shea butter, and Honey) and apply it once every three days, the result will be awesome, you'd have that thick, full, puffy African hair, and don't forget sprinkle water every night.
So ladies take a break from extensions and braids and rock your natural.
Let it fro!.
Article written by Shotimirin Busayo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate