Sunday 7 February 2016

What's the big idea? My causual Tuesday.

The big idea, most times I wished school wasn't really that important in this time and era but African parents would never agree to this.
'My school is a work in progress', just felt like saying that. My school is the type where you give in 101% and end up getting a 45% at the end of everything. Nevertheless I still like my school and I can't wait to be through with school stress.
This morning was really something, there's a course the maths department in my school is trying to impose on us, there's no reason for us to do that course but no! it's a must to them, somehow for them.
So I got to the lecture room where the proposed math lecture was supposed to hold, the lecture did hold alright but it was filled to the brim nowhere to sit the lecturer didn't even mind somehow for him too.
Well am dropping some pictures my casual Tuesday.
Shirt : Denim.
Trouser : an Ash chinos.
Foot wear : a gladiator sandal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate