Monday 11 September 2017

The Hostage Take Over part 2

David tells me a story that changes everything.
"Abel's not your real husband Lisa, I am" David said with a smirk on his face. I couldn't hold myself, I started laughing so hard I did wet myself, wait what? You're saying Abel's not my real husband and that you David a psychopath's my real husband. Right now it seems to really confirm that
David was really a psychopath, at this point nobody could save me now, I was locked with a psycho, thinking about it even made my heart weep, I tried to remain cool headed, but the smirk on his face made me uneasy, didn't know what he was planning, was he going to kill me, what does he want with me?
David why are you keeping me here?, my husband would be worried as hell, the clock on the wall read 12:00pm. He refused to answer me, taking a bite bit by bit from his steak, my tummy whispers to me, was quite hungry I decided to take a bite from the steak, "Do you like that Lisa?" David said with a smirk, I didn't give a reply, took another bite and sipped the red wine, soon I'm full and confused, then I start feeling dizzy, David's laughing really hard, "I just drugged you again Lisa, you must really not be as smart as you look", he carries me to my room, now he chains my hands and legs to the bed.
I wake up feeling hazy and angry, the time on the clock read 3:00am, this time I was really angry that David had the guts to do this to me knowing fully I didn't like him and that I was married, then I thought back at when he said Abel wasn't my real husband kept me puzzled I didn't have time to notice I was naked, I screamed, David why would you do this to me, out of the corner of the room David sat there starring at my naked body, my hands and legs chained, I'm uneasy and soon tears start to fall from my face, so this is it, psychopath David would finally get what he wants.
Soon I'm starting to feel horny, what's this feeling right now I said to myself, why would this be happening at a time like this, seeing how I was reacting on the bed, "Oh yeah thats the Ecstasy working Lisa" David said, why would you give me ecstasy David, why!! I screamed now quite angry but horny, he releases one of my hands and soon I start touching myself, my mind wanted this to stop, but my body couldn't stop, the feeling was taking over me, David sits in the corner watching me with a sinister look on his face, "You're mine," he said...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate