Thursday 18 February 2016

Bird.

You've always been the same old song, singing the same lyrics and they keep sounding the same.
All those talks of how you've changed and all was just to hide the real you.
You keep saying am pathetic and I love bickering.
Telling me you love me and yet you keep calling us off, telling me you're like a bird.

My emotions run deep wishing I never met you.
Nobody forgets an old song, it sticks like a scar 'that's you to me'.
All you do is say you want to be like a bird and fly away but yet you keep coming back to me, not considering the mess you left behind and expect things to be cool.
The truth is I too have become a bird and am taking flight never to return.

So in  this life and the next I wish to never see you and I pray our paths never cross again.



The story here is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate