Sunday 7 February 2016

Education and Talent.

I've been pretty occupied with school work of late, I have a math assignment I haven't even touched yet, I just had to drop something real quick.
I don't get to read most often, but I really love reading articles on Funke's blog.
The one on Education and Talent really got to me, having talent is something, it comes in handy sometimes.
Just like Funke, I could relate. I got to do pre-degree before I got admission into my current University. I put in for Computer Science during my pre-degree days I never did really want to study Computer Science. Me and a few of my friends met our chemistry lecturer and we discussed a few, he told us about a new course Mechatronics Engineering.
I thought about it, I loved the fact of studying engineering, my uncle is also an engineer, it did push me so I got a change of course form and filled in Mechatronics Engineering.
Today Am currently studying Mechatronics Engineering and boy oh boy have I got some talent mind you I sketch not a pro yet but I could put a few things together, I would drop some of my sketches below.
So whatever it is you want to do make sure you know what your good at and go for it, don't let people boss you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate