Tuesday 12 September 2017

Hostage Take Over part 4.

He made me watch the news, I'm all bruised up, the police are calling me a suspect and I'm at large in the murder of my husband, I'm locked with a psychopath who raped me, what could go wrong I said to myself laughing.
Little did I know I was becoming the psychopath, I starved myself, I cut myself, but still death was far away from me, Days turned to weeks, David had his way with me, he did it anytime he felt like, soon I'm
pregnant, he's happy saying I'd bear him a child, I'd be caught in hell doing that, he stopped chaining me to the bed when he found out I was pregnant, big mistake, I head to the kitchen and mix up one hell of a concussion, this could literally kill a rat, I drink everything, I'm convulsing on the floor, David runs into the kitchen what did you do, he slaps me, yelling "Bitch, what did you do?" I'm bleeding from my nose, mouth and private area he has no choice but to rush me to the clinic, was David slacking off, he's taking me to the clinic has he forgotten I'm still a suspect in the murder of my husband? He takes me to the clinic, they admit me immediately, the doctors yelling my case was critical that they have to pump out the mixture from my system.
Soon the Doctors do that, after that I was allowed to rest, after that a female nurse walks with a male doctor, he asks where I got my bruises from, I'm reluctant to tell, soon the female nurse recognises me from the news and yells at the doctor, "She's the murderer", soon they call the police on me, David's nowhere to be found, lucky bastard I said to myself. The police comes in, bombarding me with questions, even Wikipedia couldn't have most of their answers, then the doctors releases me to the police, I'm taken to the station for further questioning, I tell them about David, it seemed to be falling on deaf ears, I'm hurried into a prison, i was kept in a prison cell before I was taken before a judge. The judge places bail for me pending my trial three weeks from now, my cousin bails me out and takes me home, as soon as we get to her house she tells me she can't allow me sleep in her place thats I'd have to find a place to sleep, I had no place to go, I slept beside a dumpster for that night planning my revenge in my head, I'm going to kill David, the nurse that ratted me to the police, the policeman who arrested me and the Judge who's placing me on trial three weeks from now and I'm going to save my cousin for last, laughing like a maniac, the rain starts pouring, I'm walking aimlessly, regretting everything that happend to me, hating the one person who made all this happen, "David!!" I'm going to kill you I said.
Soon I start stalking the nurse who was first to die on my hit list, I follow her to her house, she was quite the loner, lived with nine cats and no boyfriend or husband, I'm literally sad for her cats because she wouldn't be around to take care of them anymore.
She's in the bathroom, I grab a knife from the kitchen, I slowly walk towards the bathroom, as soon as she gets out I slice her throat, I'm smirking as her blood fills the bathroom floor, on her blood I write out David I'm coming for you.
I quickly run a shower in her bathroom, I couldn't go killing people looking all dirty and all, I can strike out the nurse on my hit list.
Soon I stalk the police man, oh I had to make his death interesting, he's about leaving for work, I choked him using chloroform, he sleeps and I drag his heavy body to his living room, hey its you I tell him I remember you, it was you who arrested David and took him away, why did you let him escape, I said to him, Dan, thats the policeman's name, you clearly didn't believe me when I told you I had nothing to do with the death of my husband. "I'm sorry, please don't kill me," Dan said whimpering in fear, oh I'm going to kill you alright but in a slow manner, so I stat by cutting off his arms then legs and on his blood I write David I'm coming for you, two killings now, the press had to cover the news, they even gave me a name, they called me the David Reaper, cool name yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate