Monday 6 June 2016

He 2.0

When he writes he expresses  someone's thoughts, they feel he lies when he writes, hiding or expressing his feelings through what he wrote, wished to have his lips taste the one he loves but all he tastes is the alcohol mixed in his cup.
sat in a corner sipping from his red cup.
She walks by and smiles at him as he stares, all looking radiant he stares for a long time.
Finally he summons the courage to go say hi. She smiles and he tells her.
I would one day fail to keep you happy, but I would always satisfy you.
I can't keep you safe, but I would never leave your side.
Slowly undressing you In a made up fantasy, but acting all gentlemanly in this.
My love for you would never die he told her, I lo...
"psst, sir we are closing soon."
Woke up to find out he was day dreaming again.
                                 Blvck_chuckie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate