Saturday 7 May 2016

Never backing Down.

I'm KING.
I'm in full doubt of what I actually want to be, because what I wanna be is what they say I can't be.
They say "stick with Queen B!", I can't cause everybody else is Queen B and I don't wanna be like everybody else.
I have being living a confused life even up till now "as in this moment", and I know by tomorrow still,
i'd be confused.
Looking back I must have delayed in making decisions that others would have before I could and when I finally do I'm being termed "a Copier".
Then I ask myself what's wrong in being a Copier, as long as what I'm copying makes me a better person, I see no reason why I should get so much criticism. It's not like I'm as talented as I want to be or I'm the kind of person that gets a lot of approval.
There are a bunch of mistakes I have made and it has found a way to boost my Confidence. High self-esteem has become my driver no matter how confused and uncertain I have grown to be.  No matter how unsure of the future I am, even if I fail now I'm sure I'm not going to fail forever.
Feel free to laugh at me now but I'm sure to remind myself that I wasn't born with the failure hashtag.
I'm definitely not going to stop doing what I have learnt not because an so good at it or because you tell me so,
I'm going to continue doing them till it's all right and the feeling of contentment settles way deep inside until the ground swallows me.
Article by Blvck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate