Thursday 14 January 2016

SPECIAL INTERVIEW: she's Fun,Cool and Determined! An Exclusive Chat with The CEO HOUSE OF CHARAH.


I was privileged today to get a chance to interview the CEO HOUSE OF CHARAH, she's pretty much fun,pretty and a student of BABCOCK University.



She pretty much gives me an exclusive on what HOUSE OF CHARAH represented and has to give to the society,determined to give her very best, as we chat its not hard to see she really is fun and a go-getter.



Could you tell us a little bit about yourself.
My name is Oni Ayomide, people call me mide.p cos i have gotten several ''p's'' attached to my nick .Some call me petite,some call me pepper others call me peperenpe and so many other ''p's''. I am a young lady from the early 90s, a 4th year student of BABCOCK University studying Public Health. The first born and a sister of two siblings.

So what is HOUSE OF CHARAH about,what made you come up with such a name?
Of course i wanted a unique brand name for myself and i didn't want to go for the regular ''Mide'' or ''Mimi''. I really wanted a brand name centered at my name, i came up with CHARAH, its Greek and it means Joy just as my name implies Ayo.


How as the experience been,you know since you started?
It has not been easy, i mean Rome wasn't built in a day. I started two years back as a normal make uo artist,then i progressed to learning how to make cloths and now sales of shoes,wears and accessories. It took a while for people to believe in me,(mere looking at my stature, some people would even say 'shey omode yi ni?' that's Yoruba for is it this child?, After all this am still contacted for a job) ''laughs"'.

So people do really respond to what you do?
Of course yes,after a job well done i get more calls.


Have you ever thought about quitting for any reason whatsoever,do clients get you worked up?
I have never thought of quitting, i focus my thoughts on how to become better. About clients they are of different species, 'Laughs'. One thing i always put at the back of my mind when working is that 'patience is a virtue', i just have to keep my cool,customers are always right you know.


Do you consider yourself to be professional yet?
Of course,there is no limit to greatness.


How or what do you do to get more clients and make people what to pick HOUSE OF CHARAH over others?
At HOUSE OF CHARAH our offers are affordable and yielding good results.


Where do you see HOUSE OF CHARAH in a few years to come?
I see HOUSE OF CHARAH among the top fashion houses in Nigeri, I even aim to go international by God's grace.


Thanks for giving me this exclusive interview on HOUSE OF CHARAH.
You're welcome dear.




It was really nice chatting with Oni Ayomide CEO HOUSE OF CHARAH,wishing her the very best . Do check her out on Instagram @mide_p.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate