Wednesday 27 January 2016

AN EXCLUSIVE CHAT WITH ONE OF THE FAMOUS PHOTOGRAPHERS IN FUNAAB GSV_P.

I had to do this, i mean get this exclusive interview with one of the famous photographers in funaab in the name of GSV_P.


A very funny fellow and pretty much cool, easy going you'd learn to like him pretty much. He told me a little bit about himself and the chat goes thus. P.s this post has been long overdue.


Who is the person behind GSV_P, what has the experience been like?
Taiwo Salami J. is the man behind GSV_P. I'm a passionate person for multimedia stuffs. From Oyo state, studying Water Resources Management and Agrometeorology in the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta. I'm a very playful and funny person. The experience has been really great and awesome. I get to learn everyday. It is normal to have ups and down but God has always got my back. My experience is really an interesting one.

So as a Photographer what type of gears do you use?
For now i only use my camera and speed light.


Which is your favorite lens and why?
My 18-55mm easy and flexible to use, but it depends on when i have to use it.


How do you educate yourself to take better pictures?
Practice makes perfection, so i keep practicing and check other Photographers who are more like my mentors.


Whose work has influenced you the most?
Hmm lots of people, but i like Jude Odukoya.


So you do professional shoots?
Yeah that's what i do.


What motivates you when taking pictures?
Mood, The pay and the flexibility of my clients.


Exactly what is it you want to say with your Photography?
My Photography is the expression of my inner thoughts.


You say your Photography is an expression of your inner thoughts, what would that be if i may ask?
They vary from time to time and depends on the type of shoot.


Asides Photography, what other profession did you consider?
Cinematography.


How do you get the person, place or thing in front of the camera in just the manner you want it? 
I try to get a suitable angle or position that i already positioned in my mind.


How do you get paid?
No constant price, there are different types of clients you know.


Where do you see GSV_P in some few years to come?
At the top beyond my imaginations.


Thanks for giving me this exclusive.
You're always welcome and always available anytime.


It was really nice chatting with GSV_P we wish him the very best.
Do check him out on Instagram ; @gsv_p.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate